a lifestyle blog by emma kilgour

26 February 2018

MY FEBRUARY FAVOURITES



The title is clear! these 8 items/ accessories are my February Favourites some of which I've wanted for a while (is
it just me or does that last sentence sound like a tongue twister?) and some I have come across just this month.
My wish-list goes on and on and will typically carry on going so I think it's best to split everything up into a few
items a month.

NO.1 is a handbag I am absolutely head over heels for, it is a recent addition to the coveted Marmont family and I
am super super in love with it. I love how different the shape is to anything they've produced before. LOVE.
GUCCI double G Marmont shoulder bag.

NO.2 an utterly beautiful painted striped ruffle mini dress from Zimmermann, how stunning!

NO.3 these are so in at the minute, you will know them very well! the Alexander McQueen oversized sneaker. I see
them near enough every day at work and not once have they looked bad with an outfit, they literally go with
anything and everything.

NO.4 the Gucci belt of course! who wouldn't be day dreaming over it? it honestly makes any outfit look incredible.

NO.5 it won't be for everyone but I smelt this bottle for the first time this month and it's delightful! - Jo Malone
Peony and Blush Suede.

NO.6 CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS, LOU-BOU-TINS. I just can't seem to get over my love for them, although a lot
of women have said they are extremely painful, they're just incredible to look at! As Christian Louboutin himself
says "high heels are pleasure with pain." Great, thanks Christian.

NO.7 something that's a little less expensive... a phone case! Ideal Of Sweden. These are by far my favourite phone
cases. Gorgeous, I've recently bought a blue case from their website, it's in the style of moroccan tile and
architecture, I think we first started using these patterned mosaics to decorate anything from walls, tables and floors
to swimming pools and more 1300 years ago, you can see the one I purchased here.

NO.8 my final favourite... the Louis Vuitton Emilie Wallet in Damier Ebene Canvas. In fact I did have the Emilie
wallet last year in rose ballerine BUT when purchasing I noticed it was very hard to move, the sales assistant
advised me to lets say 'warm it up a little' before I say no, still 6 months down the line it was again very hard to get
in and out of the wallet, so I sold it... and now I miss it terribly, hopefully I can find one that won't be as un-useable.



I hope you enjoyed this months favourites. Look out for March favourites next!


Like my FACEBOOK PAGE.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig