a lifestyle blog by emma kilgour

6 March 2018

CURRENTLY ON MY WISHLIST FOR HANDBAGS




I feel like this post is in no need of any of my blabber in order to make you fall in love with these handbags, just
one glance and I had already fallen. I wanted to make this post to remind yourself and I of the beautiful necessities
in the world, aside from the enormous price tags they honestly are the most precious things, YES, handbags! I
always say to myself if i'm going to buy a handbag buy the one that you will have forever, one that will treat you
well for many years and one that you can pass down to your daughter when she is of age, therefore when it is no
longer suitable for you it will still be there! I don't think there's a lot you can own that would last you a lifetime, for
example some designer bags are the same price as a second hand car... this car will not last you 15 years let alone
your life but handbags on the other hand, if you treat them like your babies then yes they will last you for a lifetime. 

If you know me personally you will know that I don't stop talking about handbags... it's sad I know but
unfortunately I just can't help myself. I work in an environment where i'm surrounded by them, wether it's walking
through the luxury department, selling them myself or customers passing, they're constantly in contact with my eyes
and once I see the one I'm obsessed with (pretty much every style, shape and colour) then that's me off and my only
subject throughout that day will be of course - handbags!

I've put together this collage of my current favourites but I have to say my favourite out of these 6 styles has to be
NO.6 - the Gucci double G Marmont quilted leather shoulder bag in black, so I may be treating myself in the
next few months! 

NO.1 GUCCI soho disco cross body bag - red and nude.
NO.2 SAINT LAURENT blogger leather shoulder bag - black.
NO.3 GIVENCHY Antigona - black.
NO.4 BALENCIAGA mini city bag - black.
NO.5 SAINT LAURENT monogram sunset bag - navy.
NO.6 GUCCI double G marmont shoulder bag - black and white.



Which one is your favourite? 


Like my FACEBOOK PAGE.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig