a lifestyle blog by emma kilgour

6 January 2017

LATEST GUCCI



Happy 2017!! welcome to my first post of the year, I can't believe how fast 2016 flew. I hope you all have
achievable goals for the year ahead and if you have some you might think aren't accomplishable then don't give up!
as long as you're passionate about it you can do it.

I'm currently located in Pathos, Greece writing from a balcony of lights, sipping a Pina Colada while listening to
traditional greek music that's playing from the bar. It sounds like a dream I know!! I'm trying to make the most of it
as I'm leaving soon but I've got lots planned for the next few days. 

As you can tell by the title above this post is latest GUCCI. I've just purchased a gucci rucksack and as you may
know once you buy something designer you're then hooked by that brand. I can't leave out that I have been heavily
inspired by some of my favourite Fashion Bloggers @ohhcouture @janicejoostemaa @lydiaemillen @amelialiana
and @tamara showing off their gucci pieces lately. I'm so jealous and just want everything, so I've put a post
together to reveal some of the latest GUCCI pieces you may like. I wouldn't get put off by the price tags they're all
so worth it. 














Click on the links below for more details.













Follow me on INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN'/TWITTER.

Like my FACEBOOK PAGE.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I recently purchased the Gucci Dionysus GG Blooms Bag is blue suede as a gift to myself for all of the hard blogging work I put in this year. I absolutely love it. Gucci is totally killing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they! thank you for your feedback by the way, I appreciate it. I'm thinking of getting the GG blooms phone case or the leather key case next!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig