a lifestyle blog by emma kilgour

18 January 2017

A BLOGGER'S DREAM DESTINATIONS



If you know me then you'd know I'm obsessed with sandy sunny destinations. I'd most likely pay above and beyond
just to come back home with a tan that only lasts two weeks, but that's why people go on holiday right?! All jokes
aside I'm not feeling the best at the moment as I've just arrived back from spending the new year in Greece returning
to cloudy, rainy dull Manchester. 

It's a kick in the teeth when you've just had an amazing week away then back to reality, but positive vibes this year!!
I've been on a few holidays abroad each year with my family ever since I was little and now that I'm gradually
getting older the holidays have gone down as my brother and sister are older than me they're now doing their own
thing, my sister's now happily marrying her fiancé this September creating her own little family, bringing my baby
nephew into the world, who is now my favourite little human or favourite human in general in fact.

I literally think about holidays every day, from being at work to lying in bed, I think I'm obsessed!! 
These are some photos I took while I was in Greece, the food photo has absolutely nothing to do with this post by
the way I just had to add it in as that's what I was served with while in the mall in Greece... It was phenomenal. I'm
overwhelmed by everything on this holiday, from the 5 star hotel to their private beach, everything was just
stunning and I'm very lucky to have experienced it.

Here are some destinations below where I'm dreaming of going in the future and I'm sure you will too! If you have
anywhere you would love to travel to then comment below.

* * * BORA BORA * * *
Bora Bora was recently awarded the title of "The best island in the world" by US news and world report. I've never
been but if you searched it, it's so dreamy. 

* * * PARIS, FRANCE * * *
I've been on a lot of holidays and I don't remember ever going to Paris so I can't even tell you if I have... but I'm
sure i'd remember, so I guess that's a big fat no. I'm obsessed with photos of couples stood underneath the eiffel
tower. It look's such a stunning happy place.

* * * FIJI * * *
So many people have chose this place as a dream vacation location. The expenses of it are unbelievable though... I
read that you can book the whole island of 'Laucala' for $150,000 a night, outrageous right? but if you have the
money to do so then do it!

* * * MILAN, ITALY * * *
Okay so Milan is somewhere I've always wanted to go, especially Milan fashion week. I see how beautiful the city
looks in films and It's one of my many dreams to attend the fashion week over there.

* * * SANTORINI * * *
If you haven't yet seen photos of santorini then please search it! It's such an amazing place and I will go someday!! I
promise. I know it's pricey but to experience these remarkable places in this world it's just silly not to.

* * * PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC * * *
I have dreamt of visiting Punta Cana ever since I started watching make up videos of 'Carli Bybel', she travelled
there with her boyfriend a couple of years ago and I can't even describe how gorgeous it looked, I can still picture
everything she filmed now and I'm so jealous of anyone who's been there!!












Follow me on INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN'/TWITTER.

Like my FACEBOOK PAGE.



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh my god, reading through your list, I was like 'YES YES YES, 10000% YES' hahah! I love it! Bora Bora, Milan and Paris are a few of the places I'd LOVE to visit! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I know they're so dreamy, I can't believe people are lucky enough to live in these amazing locations. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I'd definitely love to go to Bora Bora someday, and I've never been to Greece, but it's on my list now haha. Another place I really want to visit at least once in my life are the Maldives. Very reminiscent of Bora Bora and thus absolutely stunning as well. By the way, I've been to Milan before and it definitely deserves to be on your list of places you want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Freya! you should definitely visit Greece it's so stunning, a bit like Santorini in a way with the white and blue buildings. I can't believe I missed out the Maldives! It's somewhere me and my boyfriend have wanted to go for a while and great! I may book for Milan in 2018 then for mine and my boyfriends 21st, can you recommend any places or hotels in Milan? x

      Delete
  3. We were only in Milan for a day so I can't recommend any hotels (we were staying in a small village nearby, called Pettenasco), but there are definitely a few sights worth a visit. Obviously there's Milan Cathedral (the Duomo di Milano), which is absolutely stunning, both outside and inside. There is also La Scala, an opera house, which looks quite plain from the outside, but the inside is very impressive! And then you have the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II that connects the cathedral and the opera house; it is basically a roofed-over shopping promenade in neo-renaissance style - very pretty and pleasant to walk through. And of course there are the various shopping streets in the city center, ranging from very high-end stores to more simple and slightly cheaper brands. I guarantee you will not get bored in Milan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! that sounds amazing. I love sight seeing especially when there's pretty buildings and places to shop! Thank you very much for sharing that with me, I'm definitely going to look into it for 2018. x

      Delete
  4. Oh what I would do to go to Fiji, so many frickin instagram opportunities!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig