a lifestyle blog by emma kilgour

1 January 2017

2017 WISH LIST - CAR KEY ESSENTIALS



I hope you all have had an amazing christmas and happy new year!! I am entering the new year super positive,
spending the first week of 2017 in Paphos with my boyfriend and family on the southwest coast of the
Mediterranean island of Cyprus which I am so blessed and thankful for. I have a lot of goals this year that come
with a lot of money to be saved, although I shouldn't really be making this wish list, I of course am female and just
can't help myself.

I've decided to get back into learning how to drive this year as I didn't have the best experience at the start but I have
come to realise you can't keep hold of the past and you should always give yourself a chance to prove that you can
do whatever it is you want.

I really disliked driving a few years ago so I gave in and now I'm getting back into it I absolutely love it, on that
note I'm certain I'll buy myself my first car in 2017. I already know the exact car I'd like, so I've added a few things
to my wish list for my car keys. As you all know It's just been christmas, my boyfriend is so useless with his house
and car keys, he misplaces them constantly therefore I bought him the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Canvas key
holder with his initials hot stamped in silver, they're such lovely handy gifts.

These past few months I've been totally obsessed with Louis Vuitton. I saved up and bought myself the Emilie
monogram wallet in Rose Ballerine and was kindly surprised with the monogram toiletry pouch 26 the from my
boyfriend for christmas which I will use as a clutch! 

I was hoping to buy myself one of the LV key holders but as my accessories are quite quickly becoming monogram
canvas I'm determined not to purchase another monogram piece any time soon, so here are a few pieces I have
chosen to dress up my car keys and you can help me select one!!

For accessories details click the links below. 










Louis Vuitton key holder - rose ballerine

Louis Vuitton key holder - armagnac 

MCM claus fold wallet - cognac

Lauder key ring - red fruit

Prada key holder - cameo 


Follow me on INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN'/TWITTER.

Like my FACEBOOK PAGE.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the Prada key holder. Really like it, but I find it a tad bulky. I'm going to buy the LV Monogram (lol) key pouch. It's lighter and I like that the keychain is on the outside, but you can tuck it in if you wish. Can't wait to see what car you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous! I was literally going to buy the prada one yesterday but I thought no! If I save more I get my car sooner!! thank you very much for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I'm really not sure now weather to buy the LV, prada or black leather gucci one.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig