a lifestyle blog by emma kilgour

31 January 2017

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?


I watch 'what's in my bag' videos all the time on youtube. I get carried away looking at handbag's too much it leads
me to watch videos of what's in youtubers bags... it sounds sad I know but if you don't do it you're missing out a hell
of a lot, or it might just be because i'm nosey...

I find looking at what people carry interesting, it's not all about what's in the bag it's also about what type of bag
they're carrying it tells you a lot about that person, some people carry things you have never seen, some people carry
things you'd be oblivious to and some people carry items/ accessories you never knew you've always wanted, if that
makes any sense.

For example someone could be carrying a rucksack filled with books or a laptop, someone could be carrying the
brightest shoulder bag you've ever seen filled with food or someone could be carrying the cutest little designer cross
body bag with a million pounds inside... everyone has their own story and I find it interesting knowing what they're
about.

If you're interested in finding out what's in my bag/ clutch then keep scrolling.


I think you can tell i'm in love with monogram LV accessories, to be honest I wasn't really the biggest fan of
monogram this time last year. I loved the "damier ebene' print but coming across the 'Emelie monogram canvas
wallet' turned me 100% towards monogram canvas.

As you can see in the very top photo I took this while I was out over the weekend. I thought this would make a great
blog post... so I have recreated some photos including the essentials and accessories I take with me on a casual
evening out. 

INCLUDING...

*** CLUTCH ***

LOUIS VUITTON TOILETRY POUCH 26 - yes this is a toiletry pouch but I love to use it as a clutch... being
heavily inspired by influencers using it as a clutch on Instagram over the past year. This was a gift from my very
generous boyfriend for christmas 2016. 

*** JEWELLERY ***

I can't even tell you how many compliments i've had on my ring... as I have been a brand promoter since I was 14
years old brands gift me items that they want promoting so the company 'DIAMONFIRE' generously gifted me this
ring that I am so thankful for because it is absolutely stunning!! It is their flower cluster ring selling for £99, you can
have a look at their jewellery here.

The black double wrap around bracelet is 'MULBERRY' I wear it both as a bracelet and choker. I feel like they have
discontinued the double wrap bracelet as I haven't seen it for so long online but they still have the single band here
if you're interested.

I recently purchased the 'single woven leather pandora bracelet' from greece. I wanted it for so long but just not had
the chance to buy it as my wrists are so tiny every time i've come close they didn't have my size. I'm so upset that
they have discontinued all of the other colours in the single strap apart from black they need to bring them back!!
you can find this bracelet here.

*** PERFUME ***

I was also gifted with this absolutely incredible smelling perfume, 'barbour for her' as I was invited to the barbour
event when they first brought the perfume to selfridges. If you haven't yet smelt this perfume you seriously need
too!! 

*** PURSE/ MONEY ***

My favourite purse yet is this beauty. I'm yet to decide wether to get my initials hot stamped onto it so comment
below if you think I should.

*** CARD HOLDER ***

A card holder is the best accessory to take money out.. pockets to store bank cards, recipes and notes, because
no'one needs change right? shop this card holder here.

*** MIRROR ***

This mirror was one of my valentine's presents from my boyfriend a few years ago, so as valentine's day is coming
up the CHANEL compact mirror is a great idea for a gift. 










Follow me on INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN'/TWITTER.

Like my FACEBOOK PAGE.



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love this whats in my bag post! I LOVE seeing what other people carry in their bags hehe! I want to smell that perfume, it sounds so good!! x

    TOUCHOFGS // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you done one? I think you should do one! I know I love being nosey hahah, It's really interesting to see what people carry and omg yes the perfume is amazing, I feel like your now in the UK right? go and try it at your nearest Selfridges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always curious to see what's in other people's bags! You're right, it tells you so much about someone. I feel like you really have all the essentials in there, and - oh my - that ring! And I think you should definitely get your initials hotstamped onto your purse; it makes it just that little bit more unique and personal.

    xoxo
    Freya
    thatgirlyt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so interesting!! and my ring is beautiful isn't it, have you checked out the website? their jewellery is amazing. I'm definitely thinking about getting my initials hot stamped in gold it's just giving my purse up for a few days for the process that's the hard part. xx

      Delete
    2. I did check out their website, and I'm in love with their Signatures Collection! Especially the CZ Pear Cluster Necklace, which is unfortunately out of stock... Do you happen to know if they restock? Or is it one of those websites that once something is sold out, it's sold out for good?

      xoxo
      Freya
      thatgirlyt.wordpress.com

      Delete
    3. I know that necklace is stunning! & I think they might have a few pieces that are a one time thing but other than that everything should be restock-able as the ring they sent me is still on the website after 2 years. xx

      Delete
    4. Great, thanks! I guess I'll just have to check back every now and then. :-)

      xoxo
      Freya
      thatgirlyt.wordpress.com

      Delete
  4. Love everything in this picture! So elegant. Must have the LV & Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Maria! I actually sold the LV wallet last year and I'm dying to replace it! LV is a must! xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig